Splunk Professional Services
Aditum Services Overview
Our Splunk Professional Services Assure Your Success
Splunk is a complex tool and value doesn’t just happen overnight. Driving the desired outcomes often requires the guidance of competent Splunk Professional Services.
Get the most out of your investment, time, and energy placed into Splunk.
Learn more in this message from Jon Papp, our Professional Services Manager.
Aditum is recognized nationally as having one of the larger and most capable professional services teams in the Splunk Professional Services Partner Program.
- Software Evaluation Guidance and Proof of Concept
- Initial Splunk Deployments
- Environment Upgrades/Scaling
- Building of Dashboards/Searches/Reports
- Splunk Health Checks
- Development of Splunk Apps & Technical Add-Ons
- On-Call Support & Troubleshooting
- Splunk Managed Services (Outsourced Splunk Administration)
- Splunk Consulting
- Core Splunk
- Enterprise Security (Splunk ES)
- User Behavior Analytics (Splunk UBA)
- IT Service Intelligence (Splunk ITSI)
- Splunk App for PCI Compliance
- Many of the 1,000+ Splunk Apps
- And More
As a commitment to customer success, all of our professional services consultants go through Splunk’s extensive 15-step certification process which culminates in the Splunk Certified Consultant II distinction. As of May 2017, only approximately 200 SCC II certified consultants exist within the Splunk professional services channel, and Aditum is home to many of these accomplished Splunkers.
In addition, in the summer of 2017, Splunk is introducing new, advanced certifications tied to their premium apps, including Splunk Enterprise Security (ES). Aditum’s team will be among the first in the Splunk professional services community to attain these certifications.
Of course, as difficult as the Splunk professional services certifications are to attain, they are only as good as the technologist who attain them. Aditum’s model – one which is designed to assure customer success – is to hire senior practitioners.