Want to get into Splunk consulting, or transition to a stronger team of like-minded Splunk enthusiasts? Join of of America’s leading Splunk Professional Services partners! Aditum is seeking full-time traveling consultants (50% to 75% travel) to join one of the leading Splunk professional services teams in North America; Aditum is a top-5 Splunk Professional Services Partner with strong growth. This position involves helping customers with the architecture and hands-on administration/engineering of Splunk, helping Fortune 2000 customers get the most out of their Splunk platform. Consultants get to work on many use cases, across different industries, working with Splunk Enterprise as well as premium apps such as Enterprise Security (Splunk ES) and IT Service Intelligence (Splunk ITSI).
Members of our professional services team get company-sponsored and company-paid training for the Splunk Architect Certification as well as the Splunk Certified Consultant I and II certifications.
This opportunity is second to none in growth, training and development opportunities, compensation, cool technology (WHO DOESN’T LOVE SPLUNK!?), and seeing the country.
Must be looking to continue your career on the next level and be 100% dedicated to SPLUNK.
1-4+ years of Splunk experience
5-10 years of overall industry experience as a technology practitioner (in IT Operations and Security)
Successful enterprise level implementation of SPLUNK (100 GB++++) a plus
Successful enterprise level implementation of Enterprise Security or Splunk ITSI a plus
Experience in requirements gathering around the Splunk tool, documenting requirements, requirement analysis, product testing, etc.
- Prior Splunk 6.x architecture and administration experience
- Ability to interface well with end users
- Strong Communication, Written, and Verbal skills
Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Strong preference for degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering (various disciplines) or other technology-focused disciplines.
- Recognized as one of North America’s top professional service partners
- Company-paid Splunk training and certification, through Splunk Certified Consultant II and certification on Splunk premium apps such as Splunk Enterprise Security
- Exposure to a broad set of projects, technical challenges, use cases and different technologies that integrate with Splunk
- Excellent technical leadership as well as the ability to collaborate with a team members that, like you, are passionate about Splunk
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- 401(k) with company match
Aditum (Latin: “to access”) is a software reseller and professional services firm specializing in next-generation Analytics solutions based upon the Splunk platform (www.splunk.com). The company is quickly building one of North America’s largest and most accomplished Splunk consulting team with extensive experience across all of Splunk’s major use cases including IT Operations, Security, DevOps, Business Analytics and IoT. Learn more at www.AditumPartners.com.
To apply for this job email your details to jbarge@AditumPartners.com