Growing software reseller and professional services (consulting) firm is expanding our national sales team. Seeking strong enterprise sales reps (Account Executive / Regional Sales) that can balance hunting and account management. Primary solutions are in the cybersecurity, security analytics and technology operations space.
Prior software sales or technology managed services experience is a must. Seeking high performing team members that can help us achieve our ambitious growth objectives and be a part of what we are building.
We are a Splunk channel partner; Splunk is recognized by Gartner as the leading software company in the data analytics space. As one of Splunk’s fastest-growing and respected partners, Aditum is part of this growth and you can be too. We are based in Clearwater and service customers on a national basis.
- Drive new customer acquisition, expansion and revenue attainment in assigned geographic territory through the sale of software, consulting services and managed services
- Lead the development of new territories where Aditum currently does not have large market presence
- Perform targeted account penetration
- Network with, and sell through, Splunk sales reps in assigned territory, to determine where Splunk sales reps can leverage Aditum in their territory to jointly grow our businesses, from territory mapping to execution
- Sell across Splunk’s major use cases: IT Security, IT Operations, DevOps, Business Analytics and IoT
- Properly leverage Aditum’s technical sales engineers through the sales cycle
- This role is a hybrid role of approximately 70% selling via phone and web conferencing from our headquarters, and 30% customer-facing in the field (post-COVID).
This role is ideal for:
- A high-performing sales professional who has a direct sales background and loves technology, cybersecurity and data analytics
- Consultative sales professionals who understand how to perform discovery and lead a solution sale
- 5+ years of direct software sales experience
- Experience selling into enterprise customers
- Experience selling solutions in any of the following spaces: cybersecurity, information security, compliance, managed services, big data or IT operations
- Proven ability to perform new client acquisition
- Track record of quota achievement
- Consultative sales approach
Aditum (Latin: “to access”) is a software reseller and services firm (Professional Services and Managed Services) specializing in next-generation Analytics solutions based upon the Splunk platform. The company is quickly building one of North America’s largest and most accomplished Splunk consulting team with extensive experience across all of Splunk’s major use cases including IT Operations, Security, DevOps, Business Analytics and IoT. Learn more at www.AditumPartners.com.
- The chance to be part of a winning team and a premier Splunk partner
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus plan
- 100% employer-paid health insurance (Gold rated plan)
- 401(k) with company match
- 28 days annual paid time off (4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays)
- Long-term incentive bonus plan also known as a company stock plan
- Formal Training and Development opportunities
- Opportunity for long term career advancement
- Your contributions are felt and recognized at our growing company
- Be Obsessed with Customer Success
- Take Extreme Ownership
- Hire to Uncompromising Standards
- Relentlessly Develop Team Members
- Seek Constant Improvement
- Perform as a Unified Team
- Operate With Integrity, Without Compromise
- Encourage Guilt-Free Work-Life Balance
- Care and Give Back
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com