Growing software reseller and professional services (consulting) firm is seeking a SIEM Engineer. Team members in this role will maintain various security technologies, including Splunk ES premium app (Splunk Enterprise Security / Splunk ES). Ideal candidates should have help a previous role as a SIEM Engineer and be experienced in deploying, scaling and maintaining SIEM products (Splunk, QRadar, ArcSight, LogRhythm, etc.).
- Provide operational support of various security technologies.
- Ensure that security technologies are maintained and managed throughout the lifecycle.
- Develop advanced queries using the Splunk Query Language or other scripting tools
- Development of Splunk reports, dashboards and alerts
- Engage in problem management and issue triage related to security technologies.
- Perform analysis of log files.
- Escalating issues when necessary
- Knowledge of network security zones, firewall, IDS.
- Knowledge of log formats for syslog, http logs, and DB logs.
- Knowledge of Linux platforms.
- Experience administering multiple security technologies (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM).
Preferred (at least one from the following list):
- Splunk Certified Admin – Splunk Administrator Certification
- Experience 3+ years minimum preferred
Bachelors degree is required.
Preference will be given to those with degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering (various disciplines) and other technology-focused areas.
- Recognized as one of North America’s top professional service partners
- Company-paid Splunk training and certification, through Splunk Certified Consultant II and certification on Splunk premium apps such as Splunk Enterprise Security
- Exposure to a broad set of projects, technical challenges, use cases and different technologies that integrate with Splunk
- Excellent technical leadership as well as the ability to collaborate with a team members that, like you, are passionate about Splunk
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- 401(k) with company match
Aditum (Latin: “to access”) is a software reseller and professional services firm specializing in next-generation Analytics solutions based upon the Splunk platform (www.splunk.com). The company is quickly building one of North America’s largest and most accomplished Splunk consulting team with extensive experience across all of Splunk’s major use cases including IT Operations, Security, DevOps, Business Analytics and IoT. Learn more at www.AditumPartners.com.
To apply for this job email your details to jbarge@AditumPartners.com