Growing software reseller and professional services (consulting) firm is growing our national sales team, and seeking a proven and established Sales Manager or Sales Director to develop our sales team. We are based in Clearwater and service customers on a national basis.
Prior software sales leadership, coupled with a track record of exemplary performance, is a must. Seeking a high performing Sales Manager (or Sales Director) who can help us achieve our ambitious growth objectives and be a part of what we are building.
We are a Splunk channel partner; Splunk is recognized by Gartner as the leader in the data analytics space. Approaching $2 billion in annual sales, Splunk is still growing close to 50% year-over-year, and adding over 500+ new customers every 90 days. As one of Splunk’s fastest-growing and respected partners, Aditum is part of this growth and you can be too.
We like to say that we put the “V and the A” back in “VAR”; we’re not product pushers but rather solutions oriented around a software product and services that requires an extremely consultative sales process.
Drive new customer acquisition and expansion and company revenue growth by:
• Taking ownership of technical presales, lead generation and regional sales managers
• Recruiting, training, leading and developing sales high-performing sales professionals, optimizing personal and company growth
• Driving Aditum’s sale team with effective communication and consistent and high-value coaching
• Implementing a proven sales methodology and systems to support consistent growth
• Helping drive a corporate culture that balances high achievement and accountability with a positive work environment
• Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews
• Acting as the executive liaison to sales leadership at our partner companies, including Splunk
• Working collaboratively with other internal groups to include marketing, Professional Services and Business Operations
This role is ideal for:
• A high-performing sales leader from the software or technology space, who has successfully grown direct sales teams and loves technology, IT security and/or data analytics (sales manager)
• Great instructor who enjoys teaching and seeing others have success
• Someone with strong leadership and motivational skills
• IT security is a preferred background, closely followed by IT Operations
• Competitive salary + bonus plan
• 100% employer-paid health insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• (4) weeks annual paid time off and (8) paid national holidays
• Long-term incentive bonus plan (company phantom stock plan)
• nBe a part of a fast-growing team that is quickly gaining national recognition for our work in the Splunk marketplace
• Highly talented and respected professional services team that drives high levels of customer success, satisfaction and business value
Aditum (Latin: “to access”) is a software reseller and professional services firm specializing in next-generation Analytics solutions based upon the Splunk platform (www.splunk.com). The company is quickly building one of North America’s largest and most accomplished Splunk consulting team with extensive experience across all of Splunk’s major use cases including IT Operations, Security (including the SIEM and SOAR segments), DevOps, Business Analytics and IoT. Learn more at www.AditumPartners.com.
To apply for this job email your details to jbarge@AditumPartners.com