Resource Manager / Project Coordinator
Growing software reseller and professional services (consulting) firm is seeking a Resource Manager / Project Coordinator. We service customers on a national basis from our office in Clearwater, FL (near the Countryside Mall).
Our company is a partner with Splunk, the fast-growing data analytics software company (Nasdaq: SPLK, www.splunk.com). Splunk’s tool is a platform that is used for a wide variety of use cases, the primary being IT Security and IT Operations, among many other uses. Our Professional Services team takes on customer projects with this software application to ensure successful deployments, expansion and ongoing use of Splunk within our customers.
As our Professional Services team and business has grown, we need a full-time Resource Manager / Project Coordinator that will be involved in the scheduling of our engineers to customer projects as well as driving project tasks.
Prior experience supporting a professional services or consulting team, in a customer-facing role, is a must.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in a Resource Manager, Project Coordinator or similar role
• Former experience with a consulting / professional services organization
• Former customer-facing experience required
• Soft skills: Extremely high attention to detail and organization skills
• Soft skills: Personality that easily connects with people inside and outside an organization
• Not afraid to reach out to external customers and project stakeholders on a regular basis
• Seeking a proven performer that is considered an “A Player”
• Interfacing with customer point-of-contacts to schedule consultants to customer projects, after the engagement is moved from sales and scoping, to the post-sales delivery team.
• Communicating with the same customer point-of-contacts to schedule end user training.
• Communicating with customers to ensure that they have provisioned the appropriate hardware that is necessary, prior to the delivery of our services.
• Assist with consultant travel when required (not a primary responsibility) as well as tracking of consultant time and expenses.
• This is not a full-blown Project Management role; for instance, this person will not be responsible for putting together project plans, identifying risks, and doing status reporting. The role is more centered around scheduling of consultants and running through checklists of activities that are common to all projects.
• Competitive salary + bonus plan
• 100% employer-paid health insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• (2) weeks annual paid time off and (7) paid national holidays
• Long-term incentive bonus plan (company stock plan)
• Opportunity for career advancement over time
• Be a part of a fast-growing team that is quickly gaining national recognition for our work in the Splunk marketplace
Aditum (Latin: “to access”) is a software reseller and professional services firm specializing in next-generation Analytics solutions based upon the Splunk platform. The company is quickly building one of North America’s largest and most accomplished Splunk consulting team with extensive experience across all of Splunk’s major use cases including IT Operations, Security, DevOps, Business Analytics and IoT. Learn more at www.AditumPartners.com.
To apply for this job email your details to jbarge@AditumPartners.com