In-house Corporate Recruiter / Technical Recruiter (technology recruiter) being added to a growing software reseller and professional services (consulting) firm in the cybersecurity and data analytics industry.
Prior experience as a technology recruiter is a must. Our Splunk hires typically come from an IT infrastructure or IT security background, so a technical recruiter with infrastructure or security experience is preferred, although we will consider strong recruiters who have focused on app dev in the past, and cross train for this role.
Our organization is significantly growing our team of Splunk engineers (full-time consulting team hires) and we are seeking a high performing technical recruiter that will help assure that the company’s growth plans are met! Please know up front that these hires are not easy finds – there is a large element of passive recruitment of difficult-to-find candidates.
We are based in the Carillon area of Clearwater / St. Petersburg and service customers on a national basis as a major partner of Splunk – www.splunk.com.
- High amount of proactive recruitment of passive candidates
- Develop and maintain a list of 1,500 Splunk candidates and proactively communicate with that candidate audience to determine who would be an ideal additional to our professional services team
- Conduct deep-dive reference checks according to Aditum’s reference methodology
- Collaborates with partners and managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; Assist company leadership with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates, particularly passive candidates
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital media for open positions
- Identify appropriate candidates and assess their qualifications through review of their resumes, phone interviews, and other forms of communications
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications
- Communicate offer letters as needed
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace
- At times, attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- 2 years of technology recruitment experience is a must. Our Splunk hires typically come from an IT infrastructure or IT security background, so a tech recruiter with infrastructure or security experience is preferred, although we will consider strong recruiters who have focused on app dev in the past and cross train for this role
- Track record of high performance
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- The capacity to differentiate between a good candidates and subpar candidates and not simply advance a candidate in the recruiting process because there are certain key words on a resume
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Aditum (Latin: “to access”) is a software reseller and services firm (Professional Services and Managed Services) specializing in next-generation Analytics solutions based upon the Splunk platform. The company is quickly building one of North America’s largest and most accomplished Splunk consulting team with extensive experience across all of Splunk’s major use cases including IT Operations, Security, DevOps, Business Analytics and IoT. Learn more at www.AditumPartners.com.
- The chance to be part of a winning team and a premier Splunk partner
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus plan
- 100% employer-paid health insurance (Gold rated plan)
- 401(k) with company match
- 28 days annual paid time off (4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays)
- Long-term incentive bonus plan also known as a company stock plan
- Formal Training and Development opportunities
- Opportunity for long term career advancement
- Your contributions are felt and recognized at our growing company
- Be Obsessed with Customer Success
- Take Extreme Ownership
- Hire to Uncompromising Standards
- Relentlessly Develop Team Members
- Seek Constant Improvement
- Perform as a Unified Team
- Operate With Integrity, Without Compromise
- Encourage Guilt-Free Work-Life Balance
- Care and Give Back
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com