Corporate Recruiter – Technical Recruiter – Technology Recruiter – fast growing software consulting firm
Growing software reseller and professional services (consulting) firm is seeking an in-house corporate recruiter / technical recruiter (technology recruiter). We are based in Clearwater and service customers on a national basis, as a major partner of Splunk – www.splunk.com.
Our organization is significantly growing our team of Splunk engineers (full-time consulting team hires) and we are seeking a high performing technical recruiter that will help assure that the company’s growth plans are met!
Prior technology recruitment experience is a must. Our Splunk hires typically come from an IT infrastructure or IT security background, so a tech recruiter with infrastructure or security experience is preferred, although we will consider strong recruiters who have focused on app dev in the past, and cross train for this role.
• High amount of proactive recruitment of passive candidates; the world that we live in is not job board recruitment!
• We are not looking for a “resume flinger” who has a history of simply dumping resumes into a VMS system; we need a recruiter that has the capacity to differentiate between a good candidates and subpar candidates and not simply advance a candidate in the recruiting process because there are certain key words on a resume.
• Will develop and maintain a list of 1,500 Splunk candidates and proactively communicate with that candidate audience to determine who would be an ideal additional to our professional services team.
• Conduct deep-dive reference checks according to Aditum’s reference methodology.
This role is ideal for:
• A high-performing agency recruiter (someone coming from a technical staffing company) that is tired of agency recruiting! (Meaning, tired of working poorly qualified jobs, submitting resumes into ‘black holes’, not getting feedback and competing against 10+ companies on the same jobs!)
• A recruiter who wants to be part of the team that their candidates are being hired into, have the ability to work directly with our managers who are doing the hiring, and maintaining relationships with candidates post-hire as a member working within the same company. In short, be a part of the team that you are building!
• People who are passionate about tech recruiting and passionate about talent acquisition and its’ impact on an organization!
• Competitive salary + bonus plan
• 100% employer-paid health insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• (2) weeks annual paid time off and (7) paid national holidays
• Long-term incentive bonus plan (company stock plan)
• Opportunity for career advancement over time
• Be a part of a fast-growing team that is quickly gaining national recognition for our work in the Splunk marketplace
Aditum (Latin: “to access”) is a software reseller and professional services firm specializing in next-generation Analytics solutions based upon the Splunk platform. The company is quickly building one of North America’s largest and most accomplished Splunk consulting team with extensive experience across all of Splunk’s major use cases including IT Operations, Security, DevOps, Business Analytics and IoT. Learn more at www.AditumPartners.com.
To apply for this job email your details to jbarge@AditumPartners.com