In-house Corporate Recruiter / Sales Recruiter (sales recruitment) being added to a growing software reseller and professional services (consulting) firm in the cybersecurity and data analytics industry.
Prior recruiting is a must. This is not a high-volume recruitment position; we are seeking a recruiter that is adept at targeted headhunting of high-value candidates. Seeking a Corporate Recruiter that understands the ethos of hiring to uncompromising standards and can work hard to fill difficult-to-fill roles.
While this recruiter role will be heavily focused on sales hires, as well as business development reps, approximately 1/3 of time will be spent recruiting other corporate roles such as: Marketing, Accounting, and Administrative roles.
We are based in the Carillon area of Clearwater / St. Petersburg and service customers on a national basis as a major partner of Splunk – www.splunk.com.
- Proactive recruitment of passive candidates; half of our hires come from the recruitment of passive candidates, and not simply online job postings.
- Collaborates with partners and managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; Assist company leadership with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates, particularly passive candidates
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital media for open positions
- Identify appropriate candidates and assess their qualifications through review of their resumes, phone interviews, and other forms of communications
- Conduct deep-dive reference checks according to Aditum’s reference methodology
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications
- Communicate offer letters as needed
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace
- At times, attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Minimum (2) years of recruitment experience is a must (agency of corporate recruiting).
- Track record of high performance
- Strong thirst to succeed; someone that takes ownership of their role in the organization
- The capacity to differentiate between a good candidates and subpar candidates and not simply advance a candidate in the recruiting process because there are certain key words on a resume
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Aditum (Latin: “to access”) is a software reseller and services firm (Professional Services and Managed Services) specializing in next-generation Analytics solutions based upon the Splunk platform. The company is quickly building one of North America’s largest and most accomplished Splunk consulting team with extensive experience across all of Splunk’s major use cases including IT Operations, Security, DevOps, Business Analytics and IoT. Learn more at www.AditumPartners.com.
- The chance to be part of a winning team and a premier Splunk partner
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Bonus plan
- 100% employer-paid health insurance (Gold rated plan)
- 401(k) with company match
- 28 days annual paid time off (4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays)
- Long-term incentive bonus plan also known as a company stock plan
- Formal Training and Development opportunities
- Opportunity for long term career advancement
- Your contributions are felt and recognized at our growing company
- Be Obsessed with Customer Success
- Take Extreme Ownership
- Hire to Uncompromising Standards
- Relentlessly Develop Team Members
- Seek Constant Improvement
- Perform as a Unified Team
- Operate With Integrity, Without Compromise
- Encourage Guilt-Free Work-Life Balance
- Care and Give Back
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com